We ship all our jewelry in heat-sealed bags. Due to the nature of body jewelry and COVID19 we cannot accept returns or exchanges once the bag has been opened. All discounted or sale items are final sale and are not eligible for returns.
Please email email@example.com to set up a return or exchange
We guarantee our jewelry for any manufacturing defects and will replace any item at our discretion. Manufacturing defects may include faulty hinges, broken pins and missing/discoloration of gemstones.
Before you open the bag
- Make sure the jewelry is not damaged.
- Make sure you have received the correct size (allow +/- .5 millimeter for any plugs / weights because our pieces are hand carved).
- Make sure you have received the item that you ordered.
Exchanges + Refunds
- We do not issue refunds - only store credit or exchanges.
- Please contact us within 14 days to ensure a full exchange.
- We do not refund the shipping and handling costs once an order has been sent.
- Prepaid shipping labels are not issued unless the return/exchange is due to a manufacturer defect or original shipping error on our part.
- When we receive your return/exchange in our returns department you will be notified and your return/exchange will be processed.
- If the jewelry you are exchanging is less than the price of your original jewelry we will credit your account the difference.
- If the jewelry you are exchanging in more than the price of your original jewelry we will need to collect payment before sending your exchange.
- Once any of our gold plated designs have been worn, they are no longer eligible for exchanges.
- We are unable to repair damaged or broken jewelry after being worn.
- All Mystery Bags and sale items are final sale and are not eligible for an exchange.
- Due to the nature of body jewelry, we cannot accept returns or exchanges once the bag has been opened — no exceptions.
Solid Gold Returns + Exchanges
- We guarantee our solid gold ends and clickers of any manufacturing defects for life. We will replace any broken items at our discretion or issue you a store credit if we are not able to exchange.
- Manufacturing defects can include broken pins, missing gemstones, and/or broken hinges on clickers.
Please note that due to the inherently delicate nature of chains, we cannot guarantee the chains or connections. While we make all our products with the highest integrity and quality, once any jewelry with chains has
been received, we cannot accept returns or repairs.
Wholesale Return Policy
- We guarantee all our jewelry for manufacturing defects and will replace any item as such at our discretion
- When we receive your return/exchange in our returns department you will be notified and your return/exchange will be processed unless otherwise agreed upon
- We do not give refunds for defects, only direct exchanges or store credit
- We cannot ensure plated jewelry once worn (For more info on plated jewelry, please see our Jewelry Care page)
- Please check your orders for any defects and contact us within 14 days to guarantee a full exchange
- After the order’s return period of 14 days, you have up to 6 months to contact us to send back broken/damaged jewelry for same item exchange only - Please note this is at our discretion depending on each situation. We do not return broken chains or designs with broken chains, please see above in "Solid Gold Returns"
- We do not accept returns or repairs on pieces that have been bent, broken, or lost stones/gems due to rough wear or inadequate care. Thank you for understanding
- We do not offer repairs but will replace broken items due to manufacturing defects at our discretion
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a return or exchange